Frequently Asked Question’s
- What is an Active Learner?
A learner who has an active login to your site and can take a course. An administrative setting allows you to easily change them from on to the other.
- What is an Inactive Learner?
A learner who is still in your system for reporting and tracking purposes, but cannot take a course (you can have an unlimited amount of Inactive Learners).
- Is there a long-term contract?
No, Click 4 Course is a month to month service, billed monthly.
- If I’m selling courses, do I need to get a merchant account or PayPal?
No, we handle the entire transaction, then send you the revenue (minus 10%).
- Can I offer some free courses on my site?
Yes, many of our customers offer “introduction” and other courses for free. At least half of your courses need to have a fee for this plan.
- How do I receive the revenue from the courses I sell?
We can either send your payment by check, or sent up an e-payment.
- Is there a minimum fee I can charge for each course?
Yes, in order to earn your commission for a course, the minimum course fee is $10
- What are the payment methods that can be used by the learners?
Any major credit card can be used (Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover).